Senior Marketing Analyst
Continuum Clinical, a part of Blue Chip Marketing Worldwide, is a healthcare research and communications company that helps clients achieve clinical and commercial excellence through innovative thinking and a full continuum of distinctive services. Specializing in Patient Recruitment and Late Stage Research, Continuum Clinical provides proven solutions in marketing, consumer and physician communications, post-approval research, and health economics.
We exist to give incredible people opportunity to make a difference.
- Kind & Compassionate
- Pride of Ownership & Accountability
The Senior Marketing Analyst is responsible for evaluating performance and maximizing results for patient recruitment and retention marketing programs. This person uses quantitative methods to assess the impact of all marketing vehicles being implemented for client projects. In addition to marketing initiatives, the analyst also provides analytics on study site performance. The combined marketing and site analytics are used to report historical performance as well as forecast future results. He/she also collaborates with team members and provides campaign insights and recommendations to the project team and client. This individual is responsible for supporting active client projects as well as contributing to process development. The Senior Marketing Analyst also supports programming staff with overflow work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrate the mission, vision, values and culture principles of Blue Chip/Continuum Clinical.
- Maintain strong, collaborative relationships with all team members and the client; set and manage expectations related to campaign and site analyses.
- Compile, review, summarize and interpret campaign performance data; forecasts future performance.
- Report findings and insights to primary project stakeholders (media, project management, site optimization) and to the client as needed.
- Recommend campaign adjustments based on data findings.
- Design and build dashboards and other visuals for comprehensive presentation.
- Understand initial media plan, project goals, and media- and market-specific funnel assumptions.
- Understand site optimization goals and initiatives.
- Document and develop programming code per specifications and best practices, when needed
- Proactively identify and implement new methodology/technology to improve analytics deliverables
- Contribute to the development of departmental processes and performance evaluation systems
- Create and support relevant, original and impactful ideas and solutions for maximizing campaign results
- Contribute to new business by providing insights based on historical metrics and make recommendations when requested
- Interview candidates; train and manage direct reports
- Contribute to the development and achievement of direct reports’ SMART goals
- Comply with all corporate and departmental standard operating procedures as well as applicable FDA and other governmental regulations (e.g., IRB, EC)
- Ensure all activities and operations are performed in compliance with regulatory and federal regulations
- Responsible for maintaining up to date weekly time tracking, per the Agency’s time tracking policy
- As a manager, responsible for ensuring direct reports maintain up to date weekly time tracking, per the Agency’s time tracking policy
Blue Chip/Continuum Clinical Qualities
To be successful, every Continuum Clinical employee should possess the following qualities:
- Attitude & Commitment – you are a passionate, resourceful and productive achiever that is a pleasure to be around
- Priority Setting – you define clear action steps and manage expectations of others
- Creative Thinking & Problem Solving – you recognize the relevancy of your ideas to the big picture, demonstrate original thinking and make an impact on your team
- Dependability – you are self-motivated to deliver the highest quality work, on time and budget
- Leadership Ability – you take initiative, motivate others and assume accountability for your actions
- Communication – you use organized, constructive communication to facilitate great work
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited four-year college or university; degree in Statistics, Economics, Marketing, or Information Systems or related field preferred
- At least 5 years professional experience with 4 years analyzing data and developing action-oriented solutions
- Prior experience programming using Statistical Language (R, SAS or SPSS) required
- Experience working in relational databases strongly preferred; experience with Salesforce.com desired
- Prior experience managing people is preferred
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of media and advertising or healthcare and physician practices desired
- Proven ability to visually tell a story through data
- Critical thinker who maintains a strong sense of curiosity and attention to detail
- Self-starter who can effectively lead an independent or team project from beginning to end
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can-do attitude in a fast paced environment
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills with attention to details
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- CCPR Performance & Technology