The right strategies. Flawless execution. The expertise to maximize any campaign. Since 1993, our Patient Recruitment practice has helped the world's leading healthcare companies accelerate clinical trial enrollment.
- Enrolled 9000 patients in 6 months - accelerating enrollment by over a year - in support of a cardiovascular outcomes trial for an obesity drug.
- Generated 500,000 inquiries and enrolled 4,000 patients 20 months ahead of schedule for a Phase III trial for women with hypoactive sexual desire disorder.
- Undertook extensive market research to fine-tune communications underlying a recruitment campaign in irritable bowel syndrome, increasing the number of prequalified leads by 20% and accelerating enrollment by 3 months.
- Exceeded enrollment goals by 25% for a complex recruitment program in Type 2 diabetes, enrolling over 1,000 patients across 4 protocols in 6 months.
- Accelerated enrollment by 3 months for an overactive bladder clinical trial, enrolling 1,260 patients in 9 months.
- Employed a focused digital strategy to target MS patients, enrolling 376 patients in 11 months, ahead of schedule.
- Developed and implemented a targeted public relations strategy to enhance credibility with parents of infants, resulting in the enrollment of 245 subjects at 40% of the cost of traditional media.
Late Stage Research
With pioneering experience, Continuum's Late Stage team ensures peri- and post-approval projects are scientifically sound, strategically relevant, and operationally efficient.
- Supported analytical activities for a 2 million+ patient, 1,800-site patient registry in acute myocardial infarction.
- Developed HEOR endpoint recommendations for an investigational product in development for patients with treatment-naïve chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Designed and implemented a 75,000-patient, 7,500-site, multinational observational study exploring compliance in the management of hypertension.
- Developed a budget impact model to assess the clinical and financial impact of short- and long-acting opioids for acute and chronic pain management.
- Designed and implemented a 5,000-patient, 400-site program of four separate orphan indication safety registries (lysosomal storage disorders), conducted in over 30 countries.
- Designed and developed a risk prediction model to identify diabetes patients at risk for incurring high healthcare costs.
- Designed and implemented a 2,500-patient, 200-site observational study in advanced melanoma examining safety and health economic outcomes, conducted in 19 countries.
- Conducted a systematic literature review to identify the costs associated with hemodialysis in more than 25 countries.
- Designed and implemented a 2,500-patient, 300-site pan-European registry, focused on patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Developed a strategic pharmacoeconomic tactical plan to support the value proposition for a product used to reduce the risk of healthcare-associated infections.
- Designed and implemented a 2,000-patient, 100-site registry in the management of schizophrenia.
- Developed a global value dossier for a treatment used as first-line therapy for the management of patients with early multiple sclerosis.
In addition, our team recognizes the benefit that peer-reviewed publication affords our clients. Included on our extensive publication list (generally limited to the past ten years only) are the following:
List more publications
Real-world evidence of product value and safety can only lead to improved patient outcomes when it is communicated with a deep understanding of targeted physicians, payers, policy-makers, patients, and other key stakeholders. And that requires planning!
- Generated and analyzed insights from current clinical practice and patient experience to inform post-approval study design, supporting the introduction of a new therapy with a distinct mode of action and administration.
- Combined clinical trial and real-world evidence to create targeted messages and tools that address clinical and payer barriers for the use of a branded medication in a highly generic market.
- Created therapy-specific disease management resources for patients and healthcare professionals based on insights and experience generated through a product registry in multiple sclerosis.
- Developed and tested value messages based on the Target Product Profile across multiple markets and identified evidence gaps to inform the late-stage clinical development plan.
- Developed a white paper to establish disease burden and the clinical, social, emotional, quality-of-life, and financial impact associated with psoriasis.